- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Based ontraveler reviews
- Lying just 150 yards from the main building across a low headland, uninhabited Cove Bay offers beachcombers 1 mile of sand to explore. The beach is especially attractive at sunrise.
What to Expect:
- Cap Juluca offers 179 oceanfront acres of tropical romance, beginning with a 60-foot-diameter white-canvas dome fronting the main building and lighted at night to resemble a rising full moon. From December 20 through March-with the exception of Christmas and Easter holidays-the resort does not accept children under age 6. The remainder of the year children age 2 or older are acceptable. (This policy does not apply to guests of three- or five-bedroom villas, who may bring children of any age at any time.)
- Composed of sand as fine as sugar and nearly as white, a half-mile beach shaped like an elongated C provides plenty of room for tranquil sunbathing on lounge chairs (or snoozing in the shade of white umbrellas). The beach rims Maundays Bay, a turquoise extension of the blue Caribbean lying between the resort and the mountainous island of St. Maarten/St. Martin 8 miles south. Picnic coolers filled with complimentary bottled water line the beach. Attendants deliver drinks and sorbet is served afternoons. As a freshwater alternative, the resort offers a large swimming pool surrounded by a terra-cotta-tile deck and decorated by a mosaic tile.
British West Indies,
Airport:Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport AXA
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Massage, facials, and body treatments are available in a treatment room or on guests' balconies and terraces. Choices include the Cap Juluca Ritual for Two, Javanese Lulur Royal Ritual, Balinese massage, and aromatherapy. Treatments feature Anguilla's flowers and herbs. Nail care is also available. An air-conditioned fitness center contains cardio and weight machines and free weights. Located in the main building, a 24-hour Media Room contains a large-screen television (video movies shown nightly) and a complimentary Internet-connected computer. During spring and summer months, complimentary supervised children's activities are available daily. Complimentary golf-cart shuttle service transports guests around the resort.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
From December 20 to March the resort does not accept children under age 6. The remainder of the year children age 2 or older are acceptable. This policy does not apply to guests of three- or five-bedroom villas who may bring children of any age at any time.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaways and cribs are available and should be requested at the time of booking. A fee is charged for a rollaway. Cribs are complimentary.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- 3 PM
Guests receive of Cap Juluca a complimentary Continental breakfast served on their balconies or terraces daily. Complimentary afternoon tea is served on the main building's sea-view terrace.
Two of the resort’s restaurants, Pimms and Spice, occupy an open-air pavilion featuring Moorish arches situated on a coral outcropping lapped by turquoise water at the east end of Maundays Bay. From here, diners see the villas along the curve of the beach and sunsets and are able toss bread to fish drawn by lights on the water.
PimmsEuropean cuisine, with emphasis on local seafood. Choices include caviar, rum cured foie gras, pan-roasted lobster, roasted lamb, ahi tuna steak, and sea bass with saffron reduction all paired with the ideal wine. Open-air seating under draped-white-canvas ceiling. Glassed-wall air-conditioned dining room for five-course meals, with diners' choice of foods (fee charged for room). Dinner only Tuesday through Sunday.
SpicePan Asian cuisine served at a seaside table. Local fresh herbs and spices grown on property create a complete menu of Pan-Asian cuisine with an Island flair. Choices include miso island soup, hibachi lamb chops with plum glaze, and crispy rice pudding with roasted mangoes. Late fare 3:00 - 6:00pm daily, dinner 6:00-10:30pm Sunday through Thursday (closed Friday), and bar daily 3:00pm to 11:00pm.
BlueFreshly-prepared beachfront dining with a casual atmosphere. Located right on Maundays Bay Beach, with breathtaking panoramic views of St. Maarten and the Caribbean Sea, offering an array of international cuisine and dining options. Full breakfast menu that ranges from Brioche French Toast to Lobster Omelets and Oatmeal Brûlée. Choices for lunch include Anguillian Bouillabaisse made from local herbs or Jerk Spice Corn-fed Chicken Breast or a Blue Lobster BLT. Open for breakfast and lunch daily. Beach front Buffet Dinner available Mondays and Fridays.
Maundays ClubLocated directly on Maundays Bay Beach. Guests enjoy live music, scenic beauty and food and beverage offerings throughout the day. Freshly-prepared pastries and fruit selections along with a coffee station and juice bar are available in the morning. Light sandwiches, biscuits and a variety of tea flavors are available for Tea Time at four o'clock. Open Daily.
Snorkeling gear, small sailboats, windsurfers, kayaks, and water skiing are complimentary. Tennis on three artificial-grass courts (two lighted) and croquet are complimentary.
Other recreational opportunities include a golf driving range-with balls landing in a pond-a putting green and sand bunker (fees charged for balls; clubs complimentary); yoga classes (fee); a 0.5-mile nature trail beginning at a garden containing endangered plants; and horticulture tours.
The resort's 34-foot power launch offers snorkeling and other excursions (fees). Tennis and water-sports lessons are available (fees). Bicycles are available for rent.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near Cap Juluca; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Running track/path
- Water skiing
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport