- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
St. James's Club & Villas Antigua
Based ontraveler reviews
- Every Thursday night, the resort's evening dress code is relaxed at The Docksider, on the edge of Mamora Bay, when a steel band plays and a limbo dancer entertains during a Caribbean barbecue buffet.
What to Expect:
- Popular with families during summer and holidays and with couples during winter, this resort attracts an international clientele. Because it occupies an entire peninsula of 40 hectares (), this hotel can seem like an island onto itself, with tranquil Mamora Bay to its west and the windswept Atlantic Ocean to the east. Green hills provide a backdrop for beaches of white sand.
- Two beaches, Mamora Beach and Coco Beach, each almost one km (a half-mile) long are protected by a barrier reef. Serving as the water-sports center, Mamora Bay's crescent beach is lapped by calm water and includes two wood docks ending in large sundecks furnished with lounge chairs. From the second beach, snorkelers head out to explore the coral offshore. Four pools, including one for children, provide freshwater swimming. The main pool features a 270-degree sea view. The resort's villa section includes a three-level bay-view adult only pool and separate childrens pool overlooks the open sea.
P.O. BOX 63
MAMORA BAY ,
Antigua and Barbuda
Airport:VC Bird International Airport ANU
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at this resort are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for the majority of amenities and activities.
Guests can enjoy Swedish, foot, hand, stomach, and aromatherapy massage (surcharges for all massages) in an open-air tent overlooking the sea. Or they can head to the health-and-beauty spa building for massages plus mud wraps, scrubs, facials, waxing, and hair and nail care (surcharges for all spa products, services, and treatments). An air-conditioned fitness center contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights and offers dance aerobics. A daily program provides supervised activities for children ages 2-12 (children must be toilet-trained).
Complimentary golf carts transport guests around the resort. For surcharges, the resort offers shuttle service to Antigua's capital, St. John's, and to Shirley Heights, English Harbour, and Nelson's Dockyard. On-site shopping can be enjoyed at a gift shop, which sells sundries, souvenirs, logo items, and beachwear.
Shuttle vans or private cars of varying prices are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Suitable for children
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Cribs and rollaway beds may be available for a surcharge and should be requested at the time of booking.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
The majority of meals and beverages, plus all gratuities, at the following restaurants (except Piccolo Mondo), snack spots, and bars are included in the room rate for this resort. Guests are requested to cover up swimwear and wear shoes for breakfast and lunch. Dinner dress code is casual elegant, with no cutoffs, short shorts, or jeans.
Rainbow GardenOpen-air restaurant with covered and terrace seating. International dishes. Breakfast and lunch buffets with menu option. À la carte dinners except for Monday night's Gala Buffet with international food and live calypso music. Children's menus for lunch and dinner. A 'Summer Casual' dress code for evening dining will apply. Ripped Jeans, Flip Flops, all Beachwear, T-Shirts and Trainers are not considered 'Summer Casual'.
The DocksiderSpecializing in Caribbean-inspired dishes with fresh-caught fish and International Buffet. A 'Summer Casual' dress code for evening dining will apply. Ripped Jeans, Flip Flops, all Beachwear, T-Shirts and Trainers are not considered 'Summer Casual'.
Piccolo MondoThis restaurant is not part of the All-Inclusive plan and charges a supplement of US$40 (fee subject to change without notice). Four-tier, open-air hillside restaurant encompassing the first tier of the three-tier pool. Red and white linens and potted plants. Intimate oil-lamp dinners featuring Mediterranean and Caribbean dishes. Lounge and bar. Dinner reservations required. Dinner dress code: long pants, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes for men.
Mamora BarBeach spot for drinks and lunchtime grilled items. Open from mid-morning until late afternoon.
Reef Deck BarPoolside bar with drinks only, open from mid-morning through the afternoon.
Coco's Restaurant & BarServing Grilled Snacks from 11am - 11pm
Jacaranda BarThe resort's main cocktail bar is just off Rainbow Garden and features thickly cushioned seating and live music. Open throughout the evening.
Drinks CartThis trolley delivers drinks to the beach area.
Use of kayaks, pedal boats, windsurfers, sailboats, and snorkeling gear is complimentary at this Antigua resort, as is play on four hard surface tennis courts.
Catamaran cruises to nearby islands, sunset cruises, deep-sea fishing trips, glass-bottom boat tours, and snorkeling/kayaking excursions are available for surcharges at the resort's dock. An on-site dive shop can arrange scuba diving courses, certification, and trips. The tour desk can help with horseback riding and tee times. Jolly Harbour Golf Club and Cedar Valley Golf Course are 30 - 45 minutes away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Horse riding/rental
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
2014 IS Special
- A reduced room rate
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) - Note: All Inclusive guests (adults and children) dining at Piccolo Mondo Restaurant will pay a $40.00 supplement per person
- All beverages (name brand liquors, house wine by the glass, Caribbean beers, tropical coolers and soft drinks by the glass)
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Daily activities program and entertainment
- Daily afternoon tea
- Choice of six (two of which is adults only) swimming pools, sailing, non motorized water sports (windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking)
- 4 championship tennis courts
- . Use of club's fitness center
- All tips, taxes and service charges.
Instant Savings Promotion
- A Reduced All-Inclusive rate
- All meals including snacks
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport