- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Take a stroll through the Park West Art Gallery at Sandals Whitehouse European Village. The Gallery features original works of famous artists such as Dali, Picasso, and Britto. Not only can you delight in viewing these masterpieces, you can purchase your favorite(s) and Sandals will matte and ship directly to your home.Sandals Resorts Signature CollectionThis resort is part of Sandals Resorts Signature Collection. Guests at Signature Collection resorts receive the following in addition to the standard All-Inclusive package: Daily champagne breakfast in restaurant, room service, where applicable Turn-down service in all rooms and suites Beach valet service - fresh towels, misting bottles, and lounger assistance Beach grill service - beach grills with full table service Signature sunset happy hour with cocktail snacks White-glove service at each resort's Signature restaurants. Two themed late-night culinary experiences per week
What to Expect:
- Classic Europe meets the Caribbean at this resort, which contrasts French, Dutch, and Italian motifs with the turquoise waters and pristine white-sand beaches of Jamaica's southern coast. Occupying within a nature reserve, this resort has landscaped gardens surrounding elegant, European-inspired architecture with tropical accents.
- This all-inclusive resort features seven restaurants and six bars, as well as four pools, three spa tubs, and a private white-sand beach. A health club offers cardio equipment, weights, and fitness classes. The room rate also covers entertainment and various land and water activities, including snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, tennis, volleyball, and squash. A full range of treatments and therapies are available at the on-site spa (surcharge).
P.O BOX 5000
- Montego Bay
Airport:Sangster International Aiport MBJ
Air conditioning, king size bed, amenity kit, hair dryer, telephone, safe, IPod docking station, iron & ironing board, satellite TV, coffee & tea maker. All rooms have tiled floors and mahogany furniture.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted tub
- Massage - available in room
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
In a class by itself, Sandals Whitehouse provides a noble escape in a European-style village setting. This resort is truly “the jewel on the south coast” and an ideal location for both adventure travelers and those who just want to relax. Situated within a wilderness preserve and overlooking a half-mile of white-sand beach near the town of Whitehouse, from which this luxury European-style Beach Resort & Spa derives its name.
Sandals Whitehouse features three authentic architecturally designed villages: Italian, Dutch and French. Each of the 360 guestrooms and suites distributed among three themed villages are surrounded by landscaped grounds and boast views of the long beach.
The resort has four freshwater pools, including a zero-entry pool, three spa tubs, and a European-style spa with a full menu of treatments and therapies (extra fees) offered in 10 treatment rooms and a hydrotherapy room. Use of spa amenities such as saunas, steam rooms, lockers, and the fitness room is complimentary.
Seven restaurants and six bars offer a smorgasbord of international cuisines and a retail arcade houses a gift shop, clothing store, and duty-free jewelry store.
Entertainment - Daily activities and nightly entertainment are designed to keep things busy almost around the clock. Entertainment options include a welcome party, nightly shows, nightly disco, karaoke, talent shows, piano sing-a-longs, guest and staff talent shows, beach parties, games and slot machines.
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at this resort are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for the majority of amenities and activities.
The following list of amenities are available at the Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa resort; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
Smoking is permitted in all open areas and designated rooms.This resort accepts adult couples only.
No singles or triples accepted.
No children allowed.
Singles, triples, and families are welcome at associated Beaches properties.
Hotel taxes and service charges are included in rate. The airport departure tax is not included and will be collected at the airport (approximately US$27 per person).A no-tipping policy applies on the resort only. A gratuity of US$1 per piece of luggage is suggested for airport luggage handlers.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
The hotel has a 100 percent cancellation, no-show, and short-stay penalty. Because unforeseen circumstances arise, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Upon check-in, guests will be asked to tender a credit card to activate their room folio. All purchases (except those paid for with a credit card) at resort outlets will be signed to the room folio. Cash will not be accepted for incidental charges at any resort outlet.
If a credit card is unavailable, a cash deposit must be left at the front desk/concierge in order to activate the room folio. Travelers' checks will be treated like cash and therefore can only be used at the front desk.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
Sandals Resorts create culinary experiences that take one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialties, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor.
Resort Casual – Dress shorts or jeans, swimwear (must be covered), no bare feet
Resort Evening Attire – Dress pants for men, shirts with sleeves and collar, dress shoes
Room Service:24-Hour Room Service is available to all Butler Serviced Suites. Room service for all Concierge level rooms 7:30 a.m to 10:00 p.m.
Bayside RestaurantFrench Brasserie serving buffet for breakfast & lunch and French Brasserie a la carte for dinner. Dress code is resort casual.
Bluefields Beach ClubCasual seaside grill serving traditional Jamaican specialties such as jerk chicken. Dress code is resort casual.
Cafe De ParisThis luxury French patiisserie is the ideal place where guests can go to satisfy their sweet tooth and watch their desserts being created. Indulge in fresh pastries, gourmet espresso beverages, soft-serve ice cream and more. Dress code is resort casual.
EleanorsWhite-gloved wait staff serve exciting Caribbean cuisine ‘a la carte’ a midst surroundings that transport you back to the old plantation houses of the Caribbean. Dress code is resort evening attire for dinner.
Giuseppe'sBe transported to “Little Italy” and experience this charming eatery that features an antipasti bar, pastas, gourmet pizzas and exquisite desserts. Dress code is resort evening attire for dinner.
JasminesA unique culinary experience that will transport you to the exotic locale of Southeast Asia. Explore the elements of Thai, Malaysian, Philippine, Southern Indian & Japanese Cuisine. Dress code is resort casual.
NeptunesSet overlooking the beach serving Classic Mediterranean Rim cuisine, a growing favorite among diners worldwide, with emphasis on seafood. Dress code is resort casua
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for the Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
Facing an expanse of turquoise water, the resort's half-mile-long, white-sand beach sets the stage for a host of water sports, including swimming, sailing, snorkeling, and scuba diving, all of which are included in the room rate. Unlimited scuba diving for certified divers. Discover Scuba Diving for beginners and International Dive Certification available at additional costs.
Back on land, the options include miniature golf, bike rentals, and a nature trail, along with courts for tennis, basketball, and volleyball.
Unlimited scuba diving for certified divers. Discover Scuba Diving for beginners and International Dive Certification available at additional costs.
Resort staff will help arrange nearby nature tours and other excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - miniature
- Hiking/biking trails
- Running track/path
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport