- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Guests can tour the islets and coral reef on Martinique’s windward shore aboard the resort’s own catamaran. Full and half-day excursions are available (surcharge).
What to Expect:
- Overlooking a white-sandy beach and a pristine lagoon, this elegant resort blends Caribbean and Asian-style decor. With just 50 suites, the resort has a quiet and relaxed ambiance, attracting a mix of couples, families, and groups.
- Guest can indulge in a range of relaxing treatments at the spa such as the Regenerating Citrus and Ginger Root Treatment or the Precious Stone Massage (surcharge). The spa facilities include three hydrotherapy rooms, a steam room, and a relaxation area with a Japanese bath. Outdoor activities include kayaking, windsurfing, and tennis.
Airport:Lamentin International Airport FDF
Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa offers 50 suites, all of which feature whitewashed teak balconies or patios with ocean or garden views. Decorated with Asian touches and natural materials such as exotic woods and hemp fabrics, all accommodations are equipped with plasma TVs, CD/DVD players, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Martinique hotel include espresso machines and minibars. Luxury and Executive Suites feature small private swimming pools.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Separate sitting area
Located on the east coast of Martinique, this luxury resort overlooks the ocean and a lagoon. The on-site spa features three massage rooms, three hydrotherapy rooms, a steam room, and a relaxation area with a Japanese bath. The resort also offers an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a tennis court with lighting for nighttime play. Dining options include a fine-dining restaurant and a casual lagoon restaurant; a complimentary buffet breakfast is available each morning.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Multilingual staff
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Video library
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 1 PM
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning.
Le BelémFine-dining restaurant overlooking the ocean. Serves fusion cuisine highlighting local flavors.
Le CampêcheLagoon restaurant open for lunch and dinner. Serves light meals including salads, Creole cuisine, and fresh seafood.
Cohi-barBar and lounge opening onto the lagoon. Features a large selection of vintage rums and a cigar cellar.
This Martinique hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a floodlit tennis court. On-site activities include kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, and motor boating (surcharges apply).
Activities near the resort include scuba diving, fishing, and airplane and helicopter sightseeing tours (surcharges apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Motor boating
- Scuba diving
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport