- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- As part of the All-Inclusive Plan, guests of the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort are entitled to dine and use facilities at Sandals' two other St. Lucia resorts, Sandals Halcyon Beach (four miles away) and Sandals Regency St. Lucia Golf Resort & Spa (seven miles). Complimentary shuttle service connects the resorts.Sandals Resorts Signature CollectionThis resort is part of Sandals Resorts Signature Collection. Guests at Signature Collection resorts receive the following in addition to the standard All-Inclusive package:Daily champagne breakfast in restaurantRoom service, where applicableTurn-down service in all rooms and suitesBeach valet service - fresh towels, misting bottles, and lounger assistanceBeach grill service - beach grills with full table serviceSignature sunset happy hour with cocktail snacks White-glove service at each resort's Signature restaurantTwo themed late-night culinary experiences per week
What to Expect:
- Romance is the theme, with amenities such as two-person hammocks, two-person hammock-chairs, two-person swings, two-person lounge chairs with privacy shades, two-person massage rooms, and a heart-shape pool. Activities run day and night, but 17 lawn-and-garden acres and the beach provide ample space for private moments. Only couples age 18 and older are accepted as guests.
- A beach with a trampoline raft off shore runs along the Caribbean. Pool options abound: A lagoon pool encircling a central sundeck sprawls on the Atlantic side; a Romanesque pool with inset 30-person spa tub, features a 350-degree swim-up bar; an activities pool pairs with a sunset-view 16-person spa tub, and a heart-shape pool features a deck with double, cushioned, teak lounge chairs beneath fold-up shades and a 10-person spa tub.
- St. Lucia
Airport:Hewanorra International Airport UVF
Every room at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort features a stunning view of the water, thanks to the Caribbean resort's sea surroundings. Guests of the resort have more than a dozen different room and suite types to choose from, each one unique with upscale amenities.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for the majority of amenities and activities.
A health-and-beauty spa features a secluded open-air section comprising a relaxation terrace, a wood-shingle gazebo shading a 16-person spa tub and cool plunge pool, and twin gazebos containing showers, saunas, and steam rooms. Couples' twin-bed treatment rooms include one with a two-person jetted tub.The spa offers various massage techniques, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, facials, waxing, and hair and nail care. Couples' options include oil-bath soaking with champagne and candlelight massage. An air-conditioned fitness center offers aerobics and kickboxing classes, cardio and weight machines, and free weights.
Daytime activities include power walks, pool aerobics, dance lessons, and various contests and competitions. After-dark entertainment includes live music, karaoke, guest and staff talent shows, darts tournaments, and charity casino nights. Caribbean Sea viewing sites feature a tower above a swim-up bar furnished with board games and a large thatch pavilion at the end of a pier.
Located just a quarter-mile from the resort, at the end of the land causeway on which the resort is located, Pigeon Island National Historic Park includes barracks, batteries, and garrisons dating from 18th century English and French battles for control of St. Lucia, a museum, a multi-media display about the island's historical significance, walking paths, and small beaches. Concerts and festivals are frequently held in the park.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness equipment
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - dial-up
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Smoking is permitted in all open areas and designated rooms.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availabity upon arrival.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
Dining at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort is a culinary tour de force, with a choice of six enticing restaurants that offer settings from casual on the beach at Barefoot by the Sea, to casually elegant in opulent Italian surroundings at Toscanini's If your mood calls for light cuisine, enjoy made-to-order crepes in a charming French bistro at Josephine's. Or experience an authentic English pub, serving thick slices of prime rib and traditional pub fare such as fish n' chips. Whatever your choice, you'll be gratified by some of the best cuisine in the Caribbean.
Adventurous guests may choose to venture out and experience one of the many dining venues availabe at the nearby Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sanals Halcyon Beach, with the “Stay at one, Play at three.‟ Exchange privileges guests can enjoy access to even more luxurious amenities and a total of Twenty-two  dining options to choose from
The majority of meals and beverages at the following restaurants, snack spots, and bars are included in the room rate for this resort.
Bayside RestaurantOpen-air restaurant adjacent to pool. Serves buffet breakfast and lunch with made-to-order items. International cuisine. Reservations not required. Dinner dress code: Resort evening.
Toscanini'sA classic Italian restaurant with the attention of white glove service. Located on the lower level facing the sea. Dress code: Resort Evening attire.
The Olde London Pub & RestaurantEnglish pub with traditional pub food.
Josephine'sAir-conditioned room under bleached-wood ceiling with blue walls and multi-colored drapes. Open-air deck seating at umbrella tables. Open for savory and sweet crepes and waffles, desserts, espresso, teas, specialty coffees from noon to evening. Reservations not required. Dress code: Resort casual.
Palladium Night ClubAir-conditioned. Dark green walls, dark blue recessed ceilings and chandeliers. Open late for dancing to live bands or DJ music. p>
Piano BarAir-conditioned. Lipstick-red walls and overstuffed lounge seating. Singalong piano music.
Jacquot's Lobby BarOpen-air upper-level spot with panoramic Caribbean and sunset views. Hot and cold appetizers served at sunset.
Sunset Pool Bar
Most recreational sports and activities offered on site are included in the room rate at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort.
Activities abound at this resort and include daily snorkeling and scuba diving trips. Gear is included, but guests must have scuba diving certification to take part in trips. Sandals/Beaches resorts offer a scuba diving resort certification course for $70 per guest. (Price subject to change.) Guests who successfully complete the course will receive scuba diving certification good for up to one year at any of the Sandals/Beaches resorts. Also included is use of kayaks, windsurfers, small sailboats, and aquatrykes. Water skiing, kneeboarding, wakeboarding, and tube rides are also popular. Also included is use of kayaks, windsurfers, small sailboats, and aquatrykes. Water skiing, kneeboarding, wakeboarding, and tube rides are also popular.
Plenty of activities take place on land including beach volleyball, shuffleboard, and tennis (two lighted courts). An air-conditioned room contains dartboards and billiard and pool tables. A fitness center features a range of equipment and both land and water aerobic classes are offered.Guests are entitled to use the hillside 9-hole golf course at Sandals Regency St. Lucia Golf Resort & Spa seven miles away, with complimentary shuttle between the resorts. Play is complimentary, but fees are charged for caddies and rental shoes (both mandatory). For additional fees, carts and clubs are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Running track/path
- Water skiing
Up to 65% Off Sale with Instant Air Credit
- Up to 65% off on all-inclusive package
- $275 instant Air Credit per stay
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport