- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Hotel San Regis
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
Welcome at the San Régis hotel! You will appreciate the exquisite Parisian touch and warm atmosphere, only steps away from the designer boutiques and the magnificent Grand Palais. You will love having dinner in our cozy restaurant, or admiring the gorgeous view on Eiffel Tower from the Deluxe Junior Suites’ terraces. Paris is yours when staying at the San Régis!
- Centrally located in the prestigious Golden Triangle neighborhood, the hotel is within walking distance of many popular attractions including the Champs Elysees, the Grand Palais, Invalides, Place de la Concorde, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Jardin des Tuileries.
What to Expect:
- Discreet luxury, refinement and warmth at the Champs-Elysées, two steps from the Avenue Montaigne Haute-Couture boutiques and the monumental Grand Palais. The exquisite atmosphere of this former 19th century private mansion together with the personalized service and the gorgeous decor giving each room its own character, emphasize the authentic aspect of a home away from home. The Hotel San Régis has been selected among the “Top 20 International Hideaways”, the Andrew Harper Club members ranking this chic property at n°14 in the world.
- The lavish on-site restaurant serves classic cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After a day of sightseeing or business, guests can unwind with coffee or a cocktail at the elegant Boiseries Lounge. Amenities include Concierge Clefs d’Or, 24-hour room service, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
12 RUE JEAN GOUJON
Airport:Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport CDG
Hotel San Regis features 43 guestrooms and suites individually decorated in a classic style with antique furnishings, and rich fabrics. Filled with natural light, marble bathrooms include Hermes toiletries, hairdryer, make-up mirror, terrycloth bathrobes, and slippers. Amenities include in-room safe, mini bar, cable/satellite TV, in room fax (on request), complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary in-room mineral water.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Blackout drapes
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - wireless
- Massage - available in room
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Located in Paris' fashionable 8th arrondissement between the Champs-Elysees and River Seine, close to the boutiques of Montaigne Avenue, this small hotel was originally built as a private mansion in 1857. Amid the hotel's richly traditional decor, guests will find a 34-seat elegant restaurant & tea room designed in the style of a winter garden. Amenities include a concierge desk, 24-hour room service, complimentary Continental Buffet breakfast, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the guestrooms and public areas.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (valet)
- Parking nearby
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Pets not allowed
- 2:00 PM
Room service is available 24 hours
Les Confidences du SanDesigned in the style of a winter garden, nestled under a magnificent new glass-roof, ‘’Les Confidences du San Régis’’ are composed with different exquisite lounges linked with soft sea-green tones. Green walls, mirrors and silky fabrics create a refined and peaceful environment. The delightful menu based on both a classic revisited cuisine and a snacking chic, using high quality products and creative combinations, offers a good range of flavored meals and a high level of service whatever the time of the day. Our guests can experience either a snacking chic or a classic lunch, an English afternoon tea or cocktails, or even a posh dinner.
Boiseries LoungeMore like a “reading room” designed around a fire place, the “Boiseries” lounge combines fine original 19th century oak paneling matching with the celadon fabrics of the sofas, bronze chandeliers and nice paintings. Adjacent to the Restaurant & Tea Room, it is a nice place to relax or to have a drink. Elegant materials and ravishing colors create a unique atmosphere giving the feeling of well-being. It is a relaxing spot for afternoon tea or evening cocktails.
Nearby attractions and entertainment, between 2 to 5 minutes walking include: upmarket shops at the Avenue Montaigne such as Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Ferragamo, Armani, and Gucci. The major Parisian painting or sculpture exhibitions all year round, and unique events at the Grand Palais. The Alexander III bridge, the Petit Palais Museum, Theatre des Champs-Elysées and Theatre du Rond-Point, Cabarets (Lido, Crazy Horse).
Nearby attractions and entertainment, within 15 to 20 minutes walking include the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Trocadero, Invalides, and the Place de la Concorde.
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport