- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
Greetings from the Hotel General Manager
A very warm welcome from Crete the island of Zeus!
Please make yourself at home and let the Blue Palace and its people introduce you to the most relaxing and enjoyable beach & spa vacation! Enjoy an unforgettable cruise on board our private traditional boat around the island of Spinalonga with its Venetian and Ottoman monuments, while sipping wine and tasting freshly produced Greek delicacies.
Looking forward to meeting you in person
- Guests can enjoy sunset cruises along the Elounda coast and around the isle of Spinalonga aboard the resort's traditional Caique (fishing boat). While taking in the stunning views, guests are treated to champagne and gourmet canapés.
What to Expect:
- Located on Crete's northern coast in the elite Elounda resort area, Blue Palace Resort and Spa welcomes guests with a dramatic arched lobby and spectacular views of the Gulf of Mirabello and isle of Spinalonga. Upscale yet relaxed, the resort attracts honeymooners, celebrating couples, and families seeking relaxation.
- Guests can relax on sun beds at the private beach, participate in water sports, or take a dip in one of three pools including a seawater pool with underwater music. The expansive spa includes Turkish steam baths, indoor and outdoor spa tubs, a fitness center, and two hydrotherapy pools (surcharge). Other resort features include a kids' club, a concierge desk, and 24-hour room service.
P.O. BOX 38
Elounda, Crete, 72053
Airport:Heraklion Airport HER
The Blue Palace offers 251 bungalows, suites, and villas. Individually decorated in an elegant, contemporary style, all accommodations feature balconies or terraces; most feature sea views. Marble bathrooms include plush bathrobes, slippers, and beach towels, plus complimentary designer toiletries. All rooms are equipped with wireless Internet access, LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, and multi-line phones with voice mail. All heated pools are available without extra charge and can be heated up to a specific temperature according to the guests requirements. Amenities include minibars and welcome amenities including traditional Greek liquor, a selection of seasonal fruits and local delicacies.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
Situated along Crete's northern coast, this resort overlooks the Gulf of Mirabello and the isle of Spinalonga.
Guests in search of health and beauty can indulge in a variety of wet and dry therapies and treatments at the Elounda Spa, which boasts three levels staffed by beauticians, nutritionists, doctors, and massage therapists. Treatments range from thermal body wraps and seawater hydromassage baths with marine algae to Balinese massage and marine exfoliation (surcharge). Elounda Spa and Thalassotherapy hours for spa treatments are from 11:00am to 8:00pm. Guests can also unwind in the sauna or hammam, take a dip in the pool, or sample fruit juices and herbal teas in the relaxation area from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Active guests can attend classes in aerobics, yoga, Cretan dance, or kinesiology. The spa fitness center is open to guests all day and night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Children under 16 are not allowed in the spa facilities from 11:00am to 8:00pm.
Business users will find fully equipped meeting facilities for up to 230 people available onsite.
All taxis booked from the resort will offer guests unlimited Wi-Fi free of charge.
The Kid's Club is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm everyday except Sundays.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in/check-out
- Fitness equipment
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (free)
- Pool table
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised child care/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
WifiWi-Fi is available as of this year free of charge throughout the resort at low bandwidth. High bandwidth Wi-Fi is offered at a charge. Island Luxury Suites & Private Villa guests enjoy high bandwidth on complimentary basis.
Extra person charges may apply depending on hotel policy.
Rollaways and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Passport and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
A complimentary breakfast is provided each morning.
FlameBlue Palace's new addition in 2012, Flame is a steakhouse that will offer a variety of locally grown and seasonal produce, ranging from locally raised meat and local cheeses to Crete’s liquid gold, its famous olive oil. The menu will be altered based on the seasonal offerings. Flame has taken exceptional care at reaching out to the best local producers and finding unique flavors available at the island of Crete. Through the “Meet our Farmers” program, visitors will get the chance to meet area farmers, cheese makers and independent purveyors who will be invited to present their products and outline their philosophy and process. In addition the new herb garden planted in front of the restaurant will cater as a resource for the chefs who will be using it in their daily cooking. The concept and menu has been designed by Chef Doxis Bekris. Chef Kostas Katsoulis will be in charge of the operation of Flame.
OleaModern restaurant with olive-themed décor located on the upper terrace. Informal dining accompanied by panoramic sea views. Serves an American buffet breakfast and international buffet options with a selection of main courses in the evening.
Asia BlueContemporary restaurant characterized by clean lines and high-contrast dark woods and light walls. Sea views. Chef prepares fusion dishes inspired by the gastronomic traditions of Japan, Thailand, China, and Polynesia. Open for dinner six days per week.
Blue Door TavernaSmall Greek taverna-style restaurant at the water's edge. Intimate and authentic ambiance. Offers traditional Greek cuisine. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Isola Italian RestaurantServes a selection of pastas and salads for lunch and dinner daily. Located by the main pool overlooking the sea.
Arsenali LoungeElegant lobby lounge overlooking the sea. Serves light snacks during the day. Open until late night.
Isola Beach BarServes beachside snacks and cocktails during the day.
VotsaloPoolside bar serving light snacks, fresh juices, and cocktails throughout the day.
Guests can go wakeboarding, kayaking, water-skiing, open-water diving, or enjoy a private yacht excursion. Those preferring to keep their feet on dry land can play tennis on one of the two floodlit courts or visit the 18-hole Cretan Golf Course, 40 kilometres from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction
Say I Love You with Breakfast
- One Signature Couple's massage for two (duration 50 min) in couples suite of hotel's spa
- For Honeymooners additionally: Signature Honeymoon Amenities
- No cash refund for unused spa discount or lunch
- Daily American buffet Breakfast with Champagne at the Olea Restaurant
- Refreshing bottles of mineral water, daily
- Twice daily housekeeping with nightly turn down service
- Multilingual Ultimate Guest Service
- Use of the club cars with a driver within the resort
- Use of tennis courts during daylight
- Use of cribs and children facilities
- Use of beach towels
- Use of sun beds
- Use of umbrellas at beach and pool area
- Use of safetey deposit box
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access is offered at
- Arsenali Lobby area and Votsalo Bar area
- Complimentary access to the ground floor of the Elounda Spa
- Use of the indoor heated pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness center (Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa facilities during treatment hours)
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport