- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Altana Traditional Houses
Based ontraveler reviews
- The Altana Traditional Houses in Santorini offers an variety of tea's and herbal infusions, gourmet chocolate drinks and coffees, salads and light vegetable, and other traditional dishes prepared with the freshest and highest quality organic produce grown by the Altana's own farm.
What to Expect:
- Perched high above the Aegean Sea in the village of Imerovigli on the Greek Isle, the intimate Altana Traditional Houses offers 9 suites and apartments designed in a traditional Cycladic style. The hotel features whitewashed walls, domed ceilings, and sea-blue accents. The Santorini resort immerses guests into the history of the island with traditional and authentic accommodations and welcomes guests with a relaxed ambiance - attracting honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic getaway.
- The Altana's outdoor pool is situated on the highest level of the resort, the highest swimming pool on the island of Santorini; and is the only location on the island that offers an uninterrupted lighthouse view of over 340 degrees of the whole island. Guests can enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, snacks and drinks throughout the day at the Kafeneio (casual dining area), a luxury spa treatment, or request a wellness seminar.
Santorini, 84 700
Airport:Santorini Airport JTR
The Altana Traditional Houses on the Greek Isle of Santorini offers 9 studios, apartments, and suites with spectacular views of the Caldera and the Aegean from private verandas, where guests can relax and enjoy the best views that Santorini has to offer. All accommodations are traditionally decorated and offer air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet, hairdryer, direct dial phone, house keeping, and windows that open. Some accommodations offer private, in room Jacuzzi-tubs or on the veranda, separate sitting areas, and kitchenettes in addition to other amenities.
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - wireless
- Window opens
Located in the village of Imerovigli, this hotel is perched above the Aegean Sea and Santorini's famous caldera. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa tub, and a traditional “Kafeneio” or casual dining area where guests can enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast, light snacks, and drinks including ouzo.
Fitness and wellness seminars are offered throughout the year including : yoga, chi-kung, hiking, meditation, special detoxifying diet, stress management courses and relaxation techniques (surcharge).
The Altana Traditional Houses also offers a rich variety of massage treatments (including holistic, thai, shiatsu, physiotherapy, and other techniques) as well as acupuncture treatments.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary breakfast
- Dry cleaning service
- Fax machine
- Internet access in public areas - complimentary
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry service
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Number of rooms:
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 2 PM
- 12 PM
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning.
KafeneioA preserved cave-house cafe-bar and casual dining area serving light snacks and drinks including ouzo. Complimentary home made continental breakfast available each morning until noon. The restaurant also offers homemade delicacies, sweets, and wine-tastings.
The hotel features an outdoor pool and spa tub with panoramic views high above the caldera. This Santorini resort offers seminars for chi-kung, hiking, meditation, special detoxifying diet, yoga, stress management courses and relaxation techniques from May to October; and can be are arranged subject to availability of accommodation and weather conditions. Private yoga sessions can be arranged throughout the season under notification prior to arrival and are subject to availability of a specialist for the given time of interest.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport