- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Vomo Island Resort
Based ontraveler reviews
- Vomo Island is recognized as a breeding ground for hawksbill turtles. The resort operates a captive breeding program dedicated to boosting their survival.
What to Expect:
- With just 29 villas set amid palms and frangipani, this private-island resort offers a secluded oasis off the west coast of Viti Levu. Guests arrive via ferry or seaplane, trading the outside world for a romantic hideaway marked by turquoise water, tropical breezes, and white-sand beaches.
- Equipped with air conditioning, netting-canopied beds, and jetted tubs, the resort's villas are set along the beach or an adjacent hillside. Guests dine on fresh seafood and local produce overlooking the outdoor pool or follow one of the resort's many trails to a bar on a point that faces the setting sun. Arrangements for candlelit dinners on the beach and private picnics on a nearby island can also be arranged.
PO BOX 5650 Lautoka
- Mamanuca Islands
Airport:Nadi International NAN
OverviewFully refurbished, Vomo Island Resort's villas embody natural elegance and style, in keeping with the beauty of the surroundings. Each spacious villa is air-conditioned, private and filled with perfumed candles, fresh local fruits and flowers. These small considerations are typical of the refinements that define the Vomo experience.Every villa features an extended sun deck with reclining loungers and al fresco dining table and chairs. Inside the villa you can unwind in a luxurious sleeping area and separate living and dressing area. There is a private spa in the bathroom so you can soak up some island serenity with a glass of champagne.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- CD player
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Internet access - surcharge
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
A tennis court, Par 3 pitch and putt golf course, and fleet of complimentary water-sports equipment keep active travelers busy, while a garden spa and miles of pristine beach welcome those seeking a more languorous experience. A variety of excursions, including sunset cruises and helicopter-sightseeing tours can also be arranged on site.
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Private beach
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets not allowed
- 2 PM
- 11 AM
Rates include all meals and non-alcoholic beverages during meals.
Reef RestaurantA la carte breakfasts, light lunches, and gourmet dinners featuring fresh seafood and Pacific Island produce are served overlooking the pool, beach, and Yasawa Island group across the water. An island band plays nightly, with lovos, mekes, and other cultural ceremonies performed on a regular basis.
Vuda BarThis poolside bar provides a pleasant oasis for morning coffee and afternoon cocktails..
Rocks BarLocated at the western point of the island, this bar is a popular place to sip a cocktail or glass of wine as the sun sinks beneath the sea.
Guests have access to a freshwater swimming pool and the pristine beach that encircles the island. An on-site activity team can help with kayaks, windsurfers, Hobie cats, and snorkeling equipment, all of which are complimentary for guest use. Back on land, guests can play tennis, croquet, lawn bowling, and volleyball, or practice their strokes on a nine-hole, Par 3 pitch and putt golf course. They can also explore the island's natural charms via jogging trails, island hikes, and floral garden tours. Fee-based excursions, including deep-sea fishing, island-hopping, and helicopter-sightseeing tours, can be arranged on site.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
Standard Rate with Daily Meals
- Welcome bottle of wine and fruits
- Daily meals in designated restaurant including sunset canapés at The Rocks Bar
- Bottle Fiji water and non-alcoholic beverages in mini-bar, at bar and restaurant
- Use of non-motorized water sports and activities including: daily snorkeling trip, kayak, paddle board, 9-holepar-3 chip and putt golf, tennis and more
- Daily wash and fold laundry service
- Weekly hosted management cocktail party with Meke performance and Kava ceremony
- Wi-Fi internet in villa and all hotel complex.
Stay 7 and Pay 5 with Daily Meals
- A 6th and 7th night free (up to a maximum of 4 free nights)
- Welcome bottle of wine and fruits
- Daily meals in designated restaurant
- Bottle Fiji water, tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages in mini-bar, at the restaurants and bars
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport