- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
Based ontraveler reviews
- Across the street is an upscale shopping/dining center, Kings' Shops. Next to this shopping center is a gazebo with a telescope offering views of Mauna Kea's summit, where the world's largest telescope can be seen.
What to Expect:
- Situated on , this hotel is compact enough for families to easily get around, with the pool complex located close to both wings of the hotel. Casual relaxation is the theme. Adults can play golf and tennis on the resort's one court.
- From the pool complex that contains a water slide, children's sand-bottom wading-pool, and two spas, it's a short, fascinating walk to the beach on Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay). Anaehoomalu means "protected mullet," a reference to the ancient fish ponds in which prized fish such as mullet would enter the ponds through screens, grow too large to return to the ocean, and be preserved for Hawaiian nobility. Paths wind through rough lava rock, which contains petroglyphs, and bridges span the ponds for beach access.The expansive beach is located on a calm bay, shaded by coconut trees. A beach-activities center rents out snorkel sets, kayaks, boogie boards, and pedal boats and arranges glass-bottom-boat, scuba-diving, and snorkeling excursions.
69-275 WAIKOLOA BEACH DR.
WAIKOLOA, HI 96738
- Kohala Coast
Airport:Kona International Airport KOA
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa offers 555 rooms in two, six-story wings. The air-conditioned rooms include lanais with garden, volcano, or ocean views. A dramatic Shoji-designed screen separates the bathroom vanity from the sleeping area creating an environment of beauty and simplicity.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - high speed
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pay movies
- Rollaway beds
- Voice mail
Situated on 15 acres on Hawaii's Big Island, the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is compact enough for families to easily get around, with the pool complex located close to both wings of the hotel. Guests can play golf or relax in the 165-square-foot heated infinity pool with spa tub.
Among the resort's facilities are 3 pools, a restaurant, lounge, coffee bar, sundry shop, coin-operated laundry facilities, and complimentary fitness center. Indoor meeting space totals 28,000 square feet, including a ballroom seating 1,000 guests. Event catering, wedding services and business services are all available. The hotel can also host special events outdoors in 35,000 square feet of meeting space.
The daily resort activities program (surcharge) includes unlimited in-room Internet access, 20% off the Sunset Luau for 2 guests (select nights), 10% off Ocean Sports regular-priced beach rentals (snorkel gear, kayaks, standup paddles boards, and hydrobikes), and complimentary use of the driving range at Waikoloa Golf Course.
This resort is entirely smoke-free, other than specifically designated areas. Please see the Policies section for additional information regarding designated smoking areas.
The following list of amenities are available on-site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Fitness equipment
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Internet access in public areas - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Parking (valet)
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wheelchair accessible
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is pleased to offer a completely smoke-free property. Smoking is prohibited in all areas.
Extra-person charges may apply depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 17 and younger occupying the same room as their parents.
Rollaways and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon arrival.
Wheelchair-accessible rooms must be requested when booking a reservation. Requests are subject to availability upon arrival.
The Waikoloa Beach Marriot charges a mandatory Resort Activities Package pricing of $30 plus tax of 4.166% per room, per day. The fee is not included in the hotel rate and must be paid on-site. This fee includes:
- Daily Self-Parking
- Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
- International Long Distance Calls (60 minutes per day)
- Local, Inter-Island, Toll Free Connect & Long Distance to the US & Canada
- Blinnk Photography 30 Minute Photo Session with 5x7 Souvenir
- Daily Hawaiian Culture Activity
- Daily One Hour Ocean Sports Snorkel Equipment Rental
- Daily 30 Minutes Ocean Sports Kayak/Hydro Bike Rental
- Arrival Shell Lei Greeting
- Luau- 20% Discount regular luau prices
- Ocean Sports- 10% Discount Select Beach Rental (Rentals must be made directly with Ocean Sports)
- Enterprise Car Rental- 15% Discount Daily Rental (On-line or Enterprise Service Desk)
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Pets not allowed
- Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- 3 PM
Hawaii Calls Restaurant & LoungeServing breakfast, lunch and dinner and providing panoramic ocean views, this restaurant offers Pacific/Asian cuisine.
Kona Coffee ShoppeOffers local Kona Coffee blends along with other morning eye-opener" drinks plus pastries.
Royal LuauOn Wednesday and Sunday evenings the Marriott presents a luau complete with a Polynesian music-and-dance revue.
A 24-hour fitness center is complimentary to hotel guests, and offers towel and water service and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Waikoloa Beach Marriot Resort & Spa; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport