- Tours & Activities
- Special Offers
- Cruise Vacations
Wailea Ekolu Village
Based ontraveler reviews
- The upscale Shops at Wailea, located less than a mile from the property, offers a mix of designer boutiques, lifestyle shops, art galleries, jewelry shops, and restaurants. The shopping center also regularly hosts live concerts and fashion events.
What to Expect:
- Set on 18 acres, this condominium complex overlooks the Wailea Blue Golf Course and Maui's neighboring islands of Molokini, Lanai, and Kahoolawe. Ideal for families and groups of friends vacationing together, the property's spacious condominiums provide a comfortable base for exploring the island.
- Wailea Ekolu Village features two solar-heated swimming pools and barbecue areas. The concierge can provide sightseeing recommendations and guests enjoy discounted rates at the neighboring Wailea Blue Golf Course and the Wailea Tennis Club. Parking is complimentary.
3750 WAILEA ALANUI DRIVE
WAILEA, HI 96753
Wailea Ekolu Village features 23 condominium units, each with a lanai. All units are air-conditioned and include washer/dryers, separate bedrooms and living rooms, DVD players and VCRs, and two bathrooms. Full kitchens include microwaves, refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, dishes, cookware, and utensils. Local and long distance calls and high-speed Internet access are complimentary.
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rollaway beds
- Second bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Window opens
Located next to the greens and fairways of the Wailea Golf Club, this Maui condo village is a mile from shopping in central Wailea. Condo guests receive discounted rates at the adjacent Wailea Blue Golf Course and the Wailea Tennis Club.
Wailea Ekolu Village features two swimming pools on the village’s 18 acres, and two beaches are a mile away. The neighboring islands of Molokini, Lanai, and Kahoolawe can be seen from various points on the property. Also on site are barbecue grills and picnic areas. Parking is complimentary.
Guests receive Free at check-in the following items:
Dinner Certificates for the following:
- $20 – Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- $20 – Tommy Bahama Restaurant
- $20 – Duo Steak & Seafood at the Four Seasons
- $25 – Ko Restaurant at the Fairmont Kea Lani
Spa Certificates for the following:
- $20 – The Spa at Four Seasons
- $25 – Spa Grande at the Grand Wailea
- $25 – Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Kea Lani
- Foodland Grocery Maika'i Discount Card.
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (free)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Please note: Guests must check in at the Destination Resorts Hawaii office, which is located at the Shops at Wailea, 3750 Wailea Alanui Drive, Suite #B51, Wailea, HI 96753.
Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Pets not allowed
- 3 PM
- 11 AM
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Ruth's Chris Steak House
Cheeseburger in Paradise
There are two swimming pools on the property of the Wailea Ekolu Village, and two beaches - Ulua and Keawakapu - are within a mile. In addition, guests at the Villas receive preferred rates at the adjacent Wailea Blue Golf Course and Wailea Tennis Club facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range
- Jet skiing
- Running track/path
Check Hotel Availability
How many adults (over 18)?
How many children (0-18)?
Infant Airline Seating
Call 1-800-221-3949 to book a seat for a child under 2
How many nights?
Select your check in date on the calendar
Want to add a flight?
Enter departing airport
Enter departing airport